I have a wish for t...

Notifications
Clear all

I have a wish for the tool...

Jasin Amiti
Topic starter
(@maddogpilot)

Hello,

Thanks for the great tool you delivered to our community. I have a question or more a request for a feature. Can you make something like a Play as ai/traffic? I miss this function for content creation to create replays playing at the same time like in the old FSrecorder back then.

Dearest regards

2 Replies
Gio
 Gio
(@gio)

Dear Jasin hi

Thanks for your kind words and your support.

The short answer is that this is on the todo list.

The longer one is this :

Our top priority is whatever we develop not to hurt the in game FPS/stuttering or the replay smoothness.

We are in the process of optimizing further the recording/replay system. This unfortunately is no small task and it will take some time. Once this is done and asobo fixes some issues with simconnect, we will be able to capture way more parameters without compromzing quality. It will open way more operations from force feedback to flight logging, better landing ratings, multiple replays at the same time and a bunch of other features that I will not talk about yet 🙂

I hope that we remain all healthy, mentally and physically to enjoy this amazing simulator among so many other great things !

Best regards

George

1 Reply
Jasin Amiti
(@maddogpilot)

Thank you so much for the answer. I will be waiting for that one. It is a feature that can make a content creators life easy 😆

Share: